Show me your bedside decal replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Just picked an Avalanche Raptor with the OEM decal package. The bedsides decals are a bit too much for me but I don't like the plain look either some I'm looking for any ideas. Maybe small, SVT, Ford Racing, Ford Oval, different Raptor, ... I'm thinking of going with something in Ford blue and matching the calipers in blue.

OP
OP
BacDoc

BacDoc

Reaction score
Crappy graphics might be a place to start looking. Definitely do not go with SVT. Your truck is Ford performance made truck. Gen 1 trucks from 2010 to 2014 were SVT. Nice Gen 2 you have there.
Never thought of that. Would've been a rookie mistake. lol I was also thinking of something ecoBoost as this is my third ecoB Ford. MY wife drives a tuned Flex and its pretty amazing.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crappy graphics might be a place to start looking. Definitely do not go with SVT. Your truck is Ford performance made truck. Gen 1 trucks from 2010 to 2014 were SVT. Nice Gen 2 you have there.
eh SVT is fine, homage to the OG raptor. Still mad Ford got rid of it (name wise), always liked seeing the SVT badge on the fords, you just knew it was special.

Back to the topic, im still 50-50 on leaving it naked and having something to fill the space.
I think ive gone through 2 sets of decals cause i cant make up my mind.

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 156
  • image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 155
OP
OP
BacDoc

BacDoc

Reaction score
eh SVT is fine, homage to the OG raptor. Still mad Ford got rid of it (name wise), always liked seeing the SVT badge on the fords, you just knew it was special.

Back to the topic, im still 50-50 on leaving it naked and having something to fill the space.
I think ive gone through 2 sets of decals cause i cant make up my mind.
I like the simpler Raptor more than having the black behind the OEM on the 2GEN. I may go with Ford Racing or an Oval variant.

JTFrisco

Reaction score
Very easy no graphics. Clean look.
Everyone knows it’s Raptor
^^^^ I ordered my Gen 3 w/out graphics. Another consideration: Should you ever decide to remove the graphics, beware of UV paint fade (unless you live in Seattle!). Years ago, I purchased a silver F150 from a gentleman who had his business number displayed on the doors (vinyl stickers). The graphics baked in the hot Texas sun three or four years, and when my professional detailer removed the numbers, you could still see shadows, even after extensive cutting and buffing. I imagine the fade may have been worse had the truck been painted a darker color.