Shoutout to Noah@ the car stereo company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noah was in town last month for the Bloody Basin run and we hooked up to take his truck to Lex Motorsports. Seems he had to fix some of his amateur stunt driving snafus. Drifting in the snow can have consequences

He came back over the weekend to pick it up and we finished my audio install too. We Installed my amps & processor with big time help & guidance from Noah @thecarstereocompany to do the final upgrade to my audio system. I had done the speakers, sound deadening, and sub box, but had been a little intimidated by the processor install & tune. Gotta say. its incredible what good amps, processor and someone who knows how to get the most out of them can do for these trucks. If you didn't already know it, NOAH IS DA MAN!!

He also does road trips for tuning :biggrin:

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noah was in town last month for the Bloody Basin run and we hooked up to take his truck to Lex Motorsports. Seems he had to fix some of his amateur stunt driving snafus. Drifting in the snow can have consequences

He came back over the weekend to pick it up and we finished my audio install too. We Installed my amps & processor with big time help & guidance from Noah @thecarstereocompany to do the final upgrade to my audio system. I had done the speakers, sound deadening, and sub box, but had been a little intimidated by the processor install & tune. Gotta say. its incredible what good amps, processor and someone who knows how to get the most out of them can do for these trucks. If you didn't already know it, NOAH IS DA MAN!!

He also does road trips for tuning :biggrin:
im glad you are happy with it and we were able to make it work in the short time i was there. now you can enjoy driving the truck with some good sound. its always great to go out and somewhere/anywhere and find awesome people like you. lets hope its not another 3.5 years before we meet up again. haha.