Shout out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Haynes Off Road. When I started to shop for a new vehicle I stumbled upon the ford Raptor. After a couple months and some research I found this site. If it wasn't for Haynes I would have over paid for a 2013 with the wrong options and not the Ruby Red I now have. Yes we live in the same area. He recommended a dealer that I got a great deal from. Since then he has helped me and I have tried to help him. Long story short a great guy who loves trucks and off road in general. Now he has his own off road shop and runs it like you would expect, like someone who has a passion for the sport and an all around good guy. With that being said now I'm waiting on my SVC front bumper I ordered through him that he was able to price match with SVC's holiday sale. Thanks Again!

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Wow, Thanks so much for the kind words @FITZ ! Passion for the sport is what drives me. Growing up from a kid smelling those alcohol burning beasts in the garage, to racing them myself, and now helping others share in the same passion is just awesome. Like they say, more happiness in giving.... :) Thanks again, we'll get that bumper here in no time!