Shout out to TMX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NTXrptr

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank the guys over at TMX for their work yesterday! I had them install and RPG stage 2 and a set of Deaver +2's on my 2012. I appreciate the hard work and detail Brandon and Jason put in to the install! These guys are great to work with, have a passion for their customers, and Raptors. Definitely see the boys over at TMX for your Raptor needs!

See you guys at Raptoberfest!

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tmx is the chit man, great ppl at reasonable prices! I think EVERYONE should try out the lifetime warrantied BlackHawk lightbars. Def brighter than rigids at half the cost and almost identical looks. Sizes on bars are damn near identical as rigids too.....
u2eqazah.jpg

achiro

Reaction score
I will be at Raptoberfest...I really like that light bar. I wonder if they could install there. How long did it take...is performance and quality adequate...not familiar w this brand?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm all for supporting the local distributors, but I love to do the work myself, in fact, everytime i get a new part that requires a new tool to install it's like a double win. I took Pats lead and dovetailed my own bedsides when I installed my raceline rear and big sense of accomplishment. However if I ever get a chance to do business with TMX, I certainly will. Why? because God Bless Texas! Sorry I think I just trolled this thread, glad a good Texas based company did you well!