Shout out to SPV Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Just wanted to take the time to let everyone know @Specialtyperformanceparts customer service is top notch. I have bought rear Rigid SPL reverse lights, Baja Designs Lower Bumper S8 (all installed) and waiting shipment of the A-Pillar Rigid Sideshooters. Everything came quickly and everything was basically plug in play. I had several questions and besides John's YouTube Videos, John was very helpful in getting me the right stuff for what I was looking for (also saved me money on harness I thought I needed, but did not because of his intuitive way of inter connecting his harnesses).

In any case I highly recommend getting your stuff from SPV.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. John's universal harnesses are genius, his prices are super competitive and customer service is second to none! I've called him on a Saturday during an install to ask questions and he took the time to pick-up the phone and answer them. I recently put together an a la carte selection of Diode Dynamics lights for his front bumper triple bezel light mount and John made the same deal on the harness like the pre-selected kits he had put together. He also advised me on the necessary additional harness I'd need to utilize the OEM fog and #1 AUX switches and this all took place between 10pm and midnight one night this past week! Thanks @Specialtyperformanceparts!

Jaeis62

Reaction score
Post up when you install the Rigid SPL reverse lights, I’m wanting those for Christmas and would like to know the details on installation.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a great conversation with them about lights, etc. Plan on buying SR-Ls and replace all the fogs - (still figuring out which combo I want in the lower ) and probably the bezel kit from offroadalliance

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Post up when you install the Rigid SPL reverse lights, I’m wanting those for Christmas and would like to know the details on installation.
This video shows detailed installation for every rear light kit in each situation. From Rigid SRL, to D-Series/Radiance to Baja S2, S1 and Diode Dynamics. The only think not shown is cutting a hole for flush mounts.