Should I purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jacob Ury

Reaction score
Hi I’m new and looking at getting a Gen1 raptor. I live in Texas and the pricing seems to be terrible. I’ve found a raptor I like. It’s a 2013 SCREW. It has 179K miles on it. It would be my only car however I do get a company car from my work that I can use.

https://www.thedominionmotors.com/inventory/2013-ford-f-150-1734

it’s this worth the price. I got the Carfax the suspension was check according to the Carfax at 112k(that’s all it says). It was a three owner has been in AZ most of its life till it was sold at auction and is now in San Antonio.

OP
OP
J

Jacob Ury

Reaction score
Also it has been serviced at a ford dealership all it’s life. The one thing that does scare me is there is a 50k mi gap from service that no records can be found

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that gap is when the 2nd or 3rd owner did everything or nothing themselves. Thats not a bad price but damn the mileage is high. Take it to a ford dealer and have it checked out before you purchase it. Try and get it cheaper after Ford tells you a few things that are wrong.