Should I pull the trigger? 22 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, long time lurker as they say;
But just yesterday I found a 22 raptor 35’s and dealer is asking for 7k markup. I have never payed pay a cent over sticker and said i would never but who knows when my 23 order will arrive. I tried getting it down to 5k over sticker which is most i will pay, but dealer manager says 7k is least they can do.
is 7k a fair markup or should i keep looking around?

Last edited:

Solidred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, long time lurker as they say; first post aswell
been patiently looking for a raptor for msrp for a while now. I do have an order placed on july 20 for a ‘23 but no updates other than “order confirmed.”
But just yesterday I found a 22 raptor 35’s and dealer is asking for 7k markup. I have never payed pay a cent over sticker and said i would never but who knows when my 23 order will arrive. I tried getting it down to 5k over sticker which is most i will pay, but dealer manager says 7k is least they can do.
What do yall think, is 7k worth it for a 22 raptor? I know some of yall gonna say “do what u want” or some passive aggresive response.
But what im asking “is 7k a fair markup or should i keep looking around?”
PS. Im from california, so markups range from 25-45k
Don’t pay it!!!! Think if you got it to 5k that’s 2k you have for aftermarket accessories. Even 5k is a lot. There are some out there out of state, have it shipped! Couple California buddies did just that, got them for MSRP

OP
OP
raptorzz

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t pay it!!!! Think if you got it to 5k that’s 2k you have for aftermarket accessories. Even 5k is a lot. There are some out there out of state, have it shipped! Couple California buddies did just that, got them for MSRP
Yea, i agree, i do want to stick to 5k since paying a markup is something that goes against my morals lol.
Thing is, they are willing to deliver it. So it seems very appealing

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What make this special?

Tell us that. What is the total price? Mileage?

OP
OP
raptorzz

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What make this special?

Tell us that. What is the total price? Mileage?
What makes it special is
i guess i get it next month vs hoping to get an allocation for a 23 order
Total price would be 80k with adm and its brand new so no miles

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you ordered from a dealer with allocation on a 23' i would say wait because they seem to be catching up on the production side of things. for a 37" package with the exact specs you want and no waiting I wouldn't mind paying 5k over sticker. I'm also in Socal and mine is suppose to be built 9/5 for a 22'

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What makes it special is
i guess i get it next month vs hoping to get an allocation for a 23 order
Total price would be 80k with adm and its brand new so no miles

Oh wow 80 all in?

That would of been blasphemy 2 months ago lol. Grab that thang bro. Then change them disgusting ass wheels out immediately for us.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Yes, 7k markup in California is fair. If you are willing to spend the money and the truck is exactly what you want, I think you know your answer.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really want the truck and you can afford to pay over sticker just do it before someone else does. This mess isn't getting any better.