Should I pay 15k over for a 2022 37package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People really willing to put a lot of money on the line for an extra 2 inches of tire.... Who cares about resale value when you're spending 7k + 15k ADM for $2000 worth of tires??

Chizler22

Reaction score
i guess if you have to ask strangers on a forum if it’s a smart financial move to spend $15k on ADM, it’s probably not the right move for you financially. Just saying.

swoop

Reaction score
I was able to get 2 orders for a white raptor with 37 Pp w/ blue seats. I only got the 2nd one because a sales rep called last week and said a previous buyer backed out. The first order just got the order confirmation. Both are 5k above msrp if the one in May comes first, I’m glad to give it to a FRF member in you’re interested there’s no deposit required, it’s from a dealership in Dallas. PM if interested.

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that a 37 raptor MSRP 83k plus 15k ADM would be hard to resell in the future? Would I lose a lot of money?

I have never paid for a mark up hefore but this is a fully loaded 22 with 37’s on it. So I am highly considering it.

I’d love to hear your thoughts!
I’ve got a CO 37pp built and is $10k over coming . I may give it up. Pm me
If interested

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to this poll, over 61% paid no ADM, nearly 20% more buyers paid $5,000 ADM or less. Which leaves 20% paying ridiculous ADM fees.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/what-did-ya-pay…-msrp-adm-poll.89413/

Sanibel

Reaction score
Good question, and a couple of the answers have been useful. When my new 2021 arrived (in December after a year's wait) the dealer told me I could probably sell it for $10-$15k more than I'd paid. Today, the dealer rep called and gave me first refusal on a 2023 Raptor R. He said the price would be MSRP plus $30-$40k. (I might have misheard, but I think that's right.) Price for a 2022 Raptor he said would be MSRP plus around $20k. Anyone else get a similar call?

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me living in Southern California (south Orange County) the dealers are all 20-30k marked up. And all these rich clowns that will never actually use the raptors keep buying them so of course the dealers will keep the mark up. It’s pretty wild.
I refuse to pay above msrp so I am waiting..

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question, and a couple of the answers have been useful. When my new 2021 arrived (in December after a year's wait) the dealer told me I could probably sell it for $10-$15k more than I'd paid. Today, the dealer rep called and gave me first refusal on a 2023 Raptor R. He said the price would be MSRP plus $30-$40k. (I might have misheard, but I think that's right.) Price for a 2022 Raptor he said would be MSRP plus around $20k. Anyone else get a similar call?
Finally heard back this afternoon from the dealership I bought my '22 F-250 Tremor from wrt accepting a Raptor R deposit for their single allocation. They are asking $60K ADM and you have to order every option available. I politely declined.