Should I pay 15k over for a 2022 37package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Prestonwb

Reaction score
The whole idea of paying a markup on a depreciating asset doesn’t sit right with me. I made the post because I was pissed off at how dealers are able to do this. Honestly if I could find a 2022 with 801A in Atlas blue for 5k over I might spring on it because I am tired of searching.

This 37 was a performance package though and we all know how damn rare the 37 is lol.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole idea of paying a markup on a depreciating asset doesn’t sit right with me. I made the post because I was pissed off at how dealers are able to do this. Honestly if I could find a 2022 with 801A in Atlas blue for 5k over I might spring on it because I am tired of searching.

This 37 was a performance package though and we all know how damn rare the 37 is lol.
Hey,
It can be done.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,
It can be done. My 2022 with 37s is going to my kid. Im getting another from this dealer. It will be 4 months maybe.
Dear Will

Thank you for your order sir. I sent you the agreement of 4500 over sticker for the purchase of a new Ford Raptor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Prestonwb

Reaction score
I found a dealer with a 2022 in atlas blue but they want 10
Over and won’t budge. How on earth did you get 4500$?!

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a strong possibility the ADM will go, everywhere except California.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Orange and AMB coming in May at Nazareth Ford + $25K
Koons in MD has an AMB order that fell through + $7500
Old Bridge in NJ has a Black 35 + $10K
Eschelon has a black or AMB + $10K

All 35s.

Passed on all of them with any ADM.

Just a public service for those willing to go above MSRP

Raptorman46

Reaction score
Do you guys think that a 37 raptor MSRP 83k plus 15k ADM would be hard to resell in the future? Would I lose a lot of money?

I have never paid for a mark up hefore but this is a fully loaded 22 with 37’s on it. So I am highly considering it.

I’d love to hear your thoughts!
I wouldn’t that’s way too much. And that monthly payment is gonna hurt

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange and AMB coming in May at Nazareth Ford + $25K
Koons in MD has an AMB order that fell through + $7500
Old Bridge in NJ has a Black 35 + $10K
Eschelon has a black or AMB + $10K

All 35s.

Passed on all of them with any ADM.

Just a public service for those willing to go above MSRP

@NoRap4Me Thanks for posting, I wonder if the one at Koons is still up for grabs? EDIT: I checked on KOONS - It's listed with 25K AMD (108K on a 83K sticker):rolleyes: Well above my pain threshold. LOL!!

Funny reading all the comments. 8 pages! wow.

So over the course of a YEARS of buying cars, I've paid invoice, less than invoice, X Plan, A Plan....played one dealer against another....on and on. MSRP is just that a suggestion subject to supply and demand. I've always taken advantage when I could buy under MSRP, It would be hypocritical to bitch about paying over MSRP when there is an UNDERSUPPLY. If some business man can get "X" for the product, GOOD FOR HIM. If you want fixed pricing, buy a TESLA.

So for the NO ADM guys, did you insist on paying MSRP when the lots were FULL of cars? No you did not, so just stop it. How much ADM, if any, that's all NEGOTIATED.

I'm going to get WAY MORE that I probably should for trade-in or sale of my GEN2. In my book that just evens it out. Will I shop hard to spend as little of my money as POSSIBLE to get what I want? ABSOLUTELY. But Time is money and it's time for a new truck for me :cool:

Last edited: