GEN 1 Shop that knows their stuff in Denver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good (maybe race?) shop in Denver? I'm interested in some performance upgrades like headers, oil pump, and maybe some on-site tuning. Does anyone know a place in the Denver area that knows their way around a Raptor?

Thanks!

MaTm

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good (maybe race?) shop in Denver? I'm interested in some performance upgrades like headers, oil pump, and maybe some on-site tuning. Does anyone know a place in the Denver area that knows their way around a Raptor?

Thanks!

I had my custom tune for my Procharger done at Dyno Pro in Arvada, (303) 455-2443. Rob Williams ended up doing the tuning at their shop IIRC. He knows his stuff.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had my custom tune for my Procharger done at Dyno Pro in Arvada, (303) 455-2443. Rob Williams ended up doing the tuning at their shop IIRC. He knows his stuff.

Is that the Rob Williams of RWR that used to be in Littleton on Titan road?

The irony is that I was trying to use that shop, but it looks like it might not be around any longer.

Can I ask about how much that tuning cost you?

MaTm

Reaction score
Is that the Rob Williams of RWR that used to be in Littleton on Titan road?

The irony is that I was trying to use that shop, but it looks like it might not be around any longer.

Can I ask about how much that tuning cost you?

Yep, same guy. I think Dyno Pro outsourced the tune to him. He should still be around, even if he doesn't have a shop. He's very knowledgeable.

I don't remember what it cost off the top of my head, but I think I have the receipt lying around somewhere. I don't remember it being super cheap, but I'll let you know if I come across the receipt.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, same guy. I think Dyno Pro outsourced the tune to him. He should still be around, even if he doesn't have a shop. He's very knowledgeable.

I don't remember what it cost off the top of my head, but I think I have the receipt lying around somewhere. I don't remember it being super cheap, but I'll let you know if I come across the receipt.

Yeah, I have been to his shop once upon a time when my buddy was having his supercharged Shelby Mustang worked on. That's good that I can still find a route to him and I may very well use it. Thanks for the information.

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

This place sure is hard to get a hold of. It's always weird to me when places don't want my money.