Shop recommendation in Denver CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1RD

Reaction score
I have a few suspension upgrades I would like to get done and Ben at Filthy Motorsports is no longer doing anything with Raptors, anyone have a suggestion for me? Looking for Deavers,, bump stops, mid perch mod and possibly steering tie rods and a rear sway-bar. Ultimately someplace/one that can help steer me in the right direction and knows the platform. TIA

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a few suspension upgrades I would like to get done and Ben at Filthy Motorsports is no longer doing anything with Raptors, anyone have a suggestion for me? Looking for Deavers,, bump stops, mid perch mod and possibly steering tie rods and a rear sway-bar. Ultimately someplace/one that can help steer me in the right direction and knows the platform. TIA
what you are doing is all pretty easy. you should be able to do most of it yourself. the only one i see an issue with would be tie rods. will need an alignment after that.

rbw

Reaction score
Bring it to me :D

rbw

Reaction score
Too bad about Filthy Motorsports as I just moved to Boulder and was looking for a local shop. We lived down in Denver for 25 years and I used High Country Performance in Englewood