Shocks, springs, and leaf replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viperi

Reaction score
I need new shocks, leaf springs, and front springs. Any recommendations for a mid priced setup? Truck doesn't see offroad but I tow/haul

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats you budget?

im in the same process right now and went with OEM+ setup. New stock fox shocks, Eibachs up front and ICON's in the back.

OP
OP
V

Viperi

Reaction score
I'm in canada so the prices will definitely be higher. Looking for something in-between, slightly better then oem, but not top of the line for dessert racing. We get lots of snow and salt so the oem shocks are corroded really bad and clunking.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in canada so the prices will definitely be higher. Looking for something in-between, slightly better then oem, but not top of the line for dessert racing. We get lots of snow and salt so the oem shocks are corroded really bad and clunking.
im in the same boat brotha, thats why OEM shocks were the best choice as the stock ones are completely roasted. I got my Fox's at Rockauto for about $2k CAD shipped....although that was about 6 months ago, it appears that prices have gone up

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably going to be hard to find. I bought OEM’ from Rockauto back in June. I think they’ve been out of stock ever since. National back order on the rears. Maybe things are different in Canada

I did OEM front and rear, Deavers+3 with 2” shackles in an effort to keep from going full on Fox Race version. That lasted 6 months….haha