Shocks for Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My shocks need an upgrade. 2014 Gen 1 with 85K miles, no work done on suspension.

Does anyone have a set of shocks that would be an upgrade? I’m still pretty new to the suspension side.

I saw where I can get the bracket to bolt on to run the 3.0's in the rear as well as the hat to run the 3.0's up front.

I'm open to options. Thought I would see if I could maybe find a set of good Gen 2 shocks that could be rebuilt or maybe something better.

xjjoey

Reaction score
Rebuit OEM shocks will be 10x better than blown shocks with 85k miles. Contact @Forged Offroad , rebuild your shocks for 700-1000 and call it a day.

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on if you want the front and rears ? The Rears are new in box and front are used they have approx 25k miles on them and Zero off road use . Rear finned 3.0 I would take 3k and shipping is on you , front used king 3.0 not finned I would
take 2,500 $5.5k for the set .