Shock rebuild in VA/MD area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just had my OEM shocks rebuilt locally by a guy here in the area who rebuilds shocks for a local atv/utv shop. I want to share my information on this rebuilder for others in the area but don't want to ruffle any feathers with moderators. How do I go about doing this? Does he need to become a supporting vendor or something like that? TIA

ocb1029

Reaction score
Hey I don't mean to hijack your thread but I live in the DMV I would to contact this person. I have a 2013 Screw Raptor in need of shock rebuild.

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me see if he is up for it. You will need to have the shocks removed and bring them to him if he wants to do it. Message me on the forum and we can take this private. Thanks

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I don't mean to hijack your thread but I live in the DMV I would to contact this person. I have a 2013 Screw Raptor in need of shock rebuild.

ocb1029, not sure when you need this done but figure it out and let me know. I spoke to my guy and he said he is up for it. Like I posted previously he will need your shocks off of the vehicle. Once you respond then I will get you his info offline.