Shock Issue Poll

Do you have the shock clunk?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet they all do, but temperature has a lot to do with the hydraulic fluid viscosity. Talking to my buddys with gen 1's and gen 2s and they have the EXACT same sound...
Mine all did. I think the g3 might be worse. I hoped they’d have it figured out by now

jpl291

Reaction score
Just had mine looked at on Monday, they diagnosed a bad shock and strut in the passenger rear, felt like it was coming from the passenger front, but time will tell, should be replaced by end of the week! Will follow up. Other than the slight clunk over bumps under about 45mph, rides like a dream!
Did they get yours fixed?

flipgnats

Reaction score
Did they get yours fixed?
Negative, the clunking is still there in the front passenger side. I still need to have the underbody riveted, so when i drop it off again, im gonna have them address the clunk again, cuz its there still. Who knows. The faster/harder you go, it goes away, so im content for now lol.