GEN 1 Shock Exchange Program

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B Scott

Reaction score
I just completed exchanging my Fox shocks with Shock's by Hammer and couldn't be happier with owner Brian Diede's service and response. He contacted me personally to explain the different options as well as provided support during the install process. Brian had me send pictures of my shocks so that he could source me a set that closely matched my shocks condition. He provided me with pictures of the shocks he planned on sending out to me to make sure they matched my shocks condition. The shocks I received from Brian were in great condition and ready to install. I emailed Brian with a question and he called me before I put the phone down to answer my question. After looking at other exchange programs, Shocks by Hammer had the best value and their service was exceptional. Brian provided me with a return shipping label and I was able to reuse the original shipping box to send my shocks back. I received my refund for the core fee in full shortly after Brian received my shocks. I opted for the schrader valves at an additional cost which allows the user to add nitrogen easily. After the install (and correct torque specs), the suspension feels new again! I would definitely use Shocks by Hammer again!

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called the number on the website tonight expecting to get the voicemail..it was after 8 on Saturday night in SD...and the guy answered the phone. Crazy bastard was in the shop working on shocks! We talked all kinds of stuff for near an hour. I put in my order for a set of rebuilt shocks for my '12 SCREW. He told me up front he was about 3 weeks out but that don't cramp my style none.

I'm happy to support a guy like that.