GEN 1 Shipping wheels/tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have shipped many a car wheel/tire by card boarding the face and wrapping them with plastic wrap. Not sure I need to do all that with the meaty stock BFGS. How does one package Raptor wheels/tires to ship?

Wrecker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have shipped many a car wheel/tire by card boarding the face and wrapping them with plastic wrap. Not sure I need to do all that with the meaty stock BFGS. How does one package Raptor wheels/tires to ship?

Since they are mounted to the tires and only the sidewalls touch when stacked which protects the wheels, just stack'em up on a pallet and strap them down. After everything is strapped to a pallet I usually wrap the whole thing in that packaging plastic wrap stuff to keep them from moving and keep dirt/water from getting anything dirty. I've probably shipped 5 or 6 pallets like this with no problems.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've shipped OE raptor tires mounted on OE wheels like you. Cardboard front and rear wrapped in quarters with three layers of duct tape. No problems and cheaper than freighting a pallet unless you have a commercial account.