Shipping the Hog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just moved from Florida to Hawaii, I drove cross country to Long Beach so it would get to Hawaii faster. Cost me $1100 to ship; I got quoted to ship from Charleston, SC to Hawaii and it was the same price....but a 30 day difference in delivery.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

just drive it and make it a road trip rather than rushing.

I recently came from the same area as u, stopped in Virginia Beach, Charleston, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, San Antonio, Phoenix. It was awesome. Of course I hit up Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, then Los Angeles too. Best road trip ever.

I didn't have the luxury of being able to drive it across country :/ Wish I had.

However the dealership I bought it from did almost all the legwork and combined the purchase of the shipping with an 6/75 ESP for about the price I was getting quoted for just shipping so I was pretty happy with the deal.