Shipping Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbeckwith10

Reaction score
Has anyone ever shipped their raptor? I am considering heading to Utah with the family for 2 weeks in early October and do not know if I want to drive from Dallas area or ship my truck and fly out there to maximize my time? Any thoughts?

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so many dirt roads and adventures between Dallas and Utah

Hotshot driver is the best

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my truck was ship from Missouri to Oregon,take one week(4 of July week)stock in SF for 4 days.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 13

tractorman

Reaction score
From Dallas to Moab (not sure where you are going in Utah) is about 15 hours of driving. Depending on how much you like to drive, it is one long day or two leisurely days. I'd do a road trip for sure. If you ship, you can post up to U-Ship and you might get a great rate, but my experience is that the guys with great rates often string you along as they are negotiating with other folks for pickups and drop-offs along the way. They don't tell you that. I've had more than one cancel on me or delay delivery by a few days. Not a big deal on some items, but that would be a problem on a vacation trip. If you drive it takes all the stress out of that and replaces it with a fun drive.