Shipping company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t remember all the details, but I remember someone contacted the major trucking companies looking a deadheaded load. That is, an empty trailer coming from the state of pickup to you general destination. They haul it cheap to cover fuel.
You live in OK, there are Hotshot services all over. They will go get it and bring it back in 24hrs

BigSix

Reaction score
Shipped mine from OH to TX with Sherpa Auto Transport. Friendly, helpful, and they got it shipped fast.

It was open trailer and had a few rock chips when it arrived - nothing some touch up paint and a polish couldn’t fix.

Cost less than the gas + meals + lodging for a night.

And it was still $10k less than similar in-state trucks with shipping and the 3yr warranty.

I recommend Sherpa for easy, fast, affordable transport.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just used Ernie with 5 Star transport. Truck was picked up on a step deck trailer with two other vehicles. Delivered 1 day earlier than expected and stayed in constant communication. Ernie also have a ton of experience with Raptors. @Raptorconnection on IG hooked me up with him. $2100 from TN to SoCal.

Pm me if you need his info

csr18

Reaction score
I used Easy Auto Ship for mine back in October from Ohio to Las Vegas. $1925. Open Trailer. Antimatter Blue and was great when it arrived. Using them again next week for my new 37 package in Oxford White.

Scrills

Reaction score
You should be fine with any of the prominent names out there that do long distance transport. As long as they're established and regularly ship to and from both places, you're in pretty good shape. The key difference may be the price though. Last time I shipped, I got quotes that were all over the place. Takes a little work to find the best one, but it's worth it. All that said, I've used A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. a couple times over the years and never had any issues, plus they're on the more affordable side based on my experience.

Clodmiran

Reaction score
Hey there, sorry for the late response, but for anyone else who might have the same question, I suggest checking out rental car relocation services. I recently used this service to transport my car from one state to another, and it was a game-changer. The process was seamless and hassle-free, and the price was very reasonable compared to other options.
I also suggest doing some research online to read reviews and compare prices. It's important to choose a reputable company that is licensed and insured to transport vehicles. Also, make sure to communicate your needs clearly and ask about any additional fees or restrictions before booking.

Last edited: