Shifting Gauge disappearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jepper

Reaction score
Random question... does anyone else have their shifting gauge disappear? It appears 1 out of 8 times maybe? Otherwise the little box that shows the gear you're in is just black..

Billybob454ss

Reaction score
my truck does the same don't know why...
i tap the paddle shifter and it comes back on..
it's probably for manual mode so you see what gear your in

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It turns on and off using the right paddle shifter.you can also limit your gears with your left padlle shifter.

OP
OP
J

Jepper

Reaction score
Ahh ok semi glad to hear it does it to others as well.. I wouldn't mind if it just stayed on 100% of the time though.

Blkz06

Reaction score
I turned my display on with the button on the shifter the day I drove it off the lot, and it has stayed on.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh ok semi glad to hear it does it to others as well.. I wouldn't mind if it just stayed on 100% of the time though.

It will stay on unless you hit the + button on the shifter or the + paddle shifter to to turn it off. Someone probably hit the + button or paddle by mistake to make the display disapppear.

Grey03Cobra

Reaction score
Yea, I accidentally turned mine off when I pushed the button in the shift knob...thought something burned out on the screen. I have a bad habit of pushing buttons that I find, having no idea what the outcome will be. Sucked in elementary school when I discovered the fire alarm.

OP
OP
J

Jepper

Reaction score
It will stay on unless you hit the + button on the shifter or the + paddle shifter to to turn it off. Someone probably hit the + button or paddle by mistake to make the display disapppear.

ahh gotcha thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20