She's here...37...and the color is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tractorman

Reaction score
It's not like the tires are hidden from sight and must be described. "Hey, these are 37s, not 35s, take note - everyone". I think a huge number 37 on the side of the truck looks out of place. While I'm not a fan of graphics and don't have them on my 2019, the bedside graphics (less the 37) look decent.

But this is why we have color options and graphic options - to suit our different tastes.

semaj

Reaction score
I like the 37 graphics for sure. I thought I wouldn't like them on my 37 but glad I left them on for sure. It is part of the Raptor look. The Raptor R I don't like those graphics that much. Congratulations on this one, it is awesome color.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep the graphics, they wil protect the paint. That area is really prone to rock chips. Ask my how I know.
Protect or will the area underneath be a different colour than the rest of the truck with some sun? One year in the Texas heat and that sticker will need to stay on for life or you’ll have a permanent colour variation.

Btw what kind of rocks you encounter do a curveball around the fender flares? Are you running an extreme offset on your wheels?

Last edited:

GLF5

Reaction score
We chose to pull the 37 graphics off, yet we did leave the 37 on the tailgate. My opinion is that it just looks cleaner.
What process did you use to remove? I should be taking delivery of Iconic Silver 37 in the next week or so and I may also remove. Waiting to see what it looks like in person. Thanks

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What process did you use to remove? I should be taking delivery of Iconic Silver 37 in the next week or so and I may also remove. Waiting to see what it looks like in person. Thanks
I think it looks good on IS. It does not look good on white or avalanche. I’m glad I didn’t get it for my Avalanche!

OP
OP
GTTXRAP

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
All I did for door decal was pull on edges and pull towards center. Won't come off in one piece but not hard. Nothing special needed. If I pull fender one will do same.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took door ones off to see if any better...inching towards full pull and put '37' back. I think the graphics go well on darker colors OR something in your face (CO). Sleeping on it...

View attachment 389068
Beautiful truck, congrats! Back in '21 I was going to order a silver 37 without graphics. I didn't have stickers on my 13 but did on the 19 and I personally like de-badging my vehicles. I vote for removing them!