She's here...37...and the color is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new Raptor! As for the graphics; I was happy that when I found my 35, it came sans any graphics and the tail gate delete as it is a good looking truck to begin with and wanted to be a little more stealthy about what it was (as if the other unique Raptor things like the ginormous FORD on the grill and hood bump don’t give it away :)). That said, I actually like the 37 graphics package. Bottom line, as other have said, it’s your Raptor. So you do what you like but while your thinking this through, go out and enjoy it.

OP
OP
GTTXRAP

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Mine is a 35 truck (dealer said 37 would push back even further)
That looks good...that might tip me over to get to pulling.

Living out in country, I already get enough strange looks w/ Raptor as if you don't have an F250 or F350 you are a city slicker.

Congrats! I was just wondering the other day what ended up happening to you. Lol remember you hinting about ordering a TRX at discount after your frustrations with the Raptors not coming through.

As you noted, the wait really hurt your Gen 2 value when coupled with the inflation increase of the 23. Just for perspective, I sold my 20 802A with 26k miles on 7/5/22 for nearly $70k. Picked up my 22 37 PP with blue Recaros the next month for $79,510 (order was submitted in 10/21) and paid MSRP. That’s about a $20k swing from your situation counting the ADM—crazy!

Avalanche is an awesome color! I go back and forth about the bedside graphics on my truck. At the end of the day, it looks better on some colors than others. I prefer it naked on the bedsides and hood, while still leaving the 37 on the tailgate where the peasants still know what I got.
Yep timing sucked indeed but my crystal ball was broken. TRX I just couldn't do...love Raptor too much. Your 37 idea is where my mind is headed or clean.

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't care for the completely clean look, looks too bare to me.
If I could just salvage the RAPTOR portion of the decal I'd probably peel them and have some decals made that just say RAPTOR. But you know what they say about opinions.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't care for the completely clean look, looks too bare to me.
If I could just salvage the RAPTOR portion of the decal I'd probably peel them and have some decals made that just say RAPTOR. But you know what they say about opinions.
Raptor part is the specific part I don't like but to each their own. I'm sure one of the site Vinyl guys could do just the Raptor portion

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not get the graphics package but I like the hood graphics. I may put it on from rappy graphics except at $400 it’s way over priced. Graphics look great on dark colors. Most likely I will leave my Avalanche without stickers