She's here...37...and the color is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
She's home and '23 Avalanche 37 is it. So after two years of BS with no show order, had order in for a 23 and no movement I said screw it and went on hunt...can find details in this thread: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/my-observations-on-hunting-for-37.95618/

I had three colors (white, black, avalanche) if I found right price I as buying. Avalanche was the one and after 4 black raptors it will take a little getting use to, but I have to say it's sharp. And since moving to ranch full time, this color will be easier than black on dusty country roads.

Closed deal Thurs, dealer said Jan 20th ETA and calls me yesterday at 5pm--'it's here'! Told them don't wash it or touch interior. Picked up with all plastics and drove it home. Smooth and easy in and out. Hated to see my '20 go--best Raptor I've owned--not one issue ever.

More thoughts after a few days of driving but I LOVE the new interior and the exhaust is defiantly louder than 20 IMHO.

Last thing I think I'm 70% on taking the side stickers off...welcome any comments on that.

Gave her an initial wash and have clay bar inbound and my favorite polish to really give her a good cleaning.

IMG_4690.jpgIMG_4696.jpgIMG_4703.jpgIMG_4711.jpgIMG_4699.jpg

Last edited:

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Graphics are a personal preference. My last Raptor was a 2020 Oxford white, I pulled the graphics. My new Code Orange I dig them ,so for now I am leaving on. They are a 2K option if you pull them off.

The one upside to 37 PP graphics is they cover almost the entire bedside sort of like having PPF on the back half.

Do what makes you happy, and oh ya....Enjoy her!

OP
OP
GTTXRAP

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Graphics are a personal preference. My last Raptor was a 2020 Oxford white, I pulled the graphics. My new Code Orange I dig them ,so for now I am leaving on. They are a 2K option if you pull them off.

The one upside to 37 PP graphics is they cover almost the entire bedside sort of like having PPF on the back half.

Do what makes you happy, and oh ya....Enjoy her!
Thanks sir.

Yeah, I think stickers would be fine on a black or other darker color (even CO as noted). The light colors they are pop in your face. I'm going to leave them on for a week or two and see how I feel.