She's finally here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! That looks awesome! Did you use 3m 1080 military green?

I assume the wrap itself was custom? How much did he charge you to create the wrap or was it $220 for everything?

finally got a chance to get the custom decals installed. Theyre not exact matches but the guy did a pretty good job. Overall I like em especially the price got them done for 220 installed

Last edited:
OP
OP
Richie_chi

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went without the matte, I like to wax my truck often and it would have been a pain to wax around it all the time. So I went with a vinyl I could just wax over. I got it all done for 220. That was him ordering in the material, designing it, and applying it. I order these right when I first got the truck but I drove it around for about 2 months before I got around to installing them. Honestly at first they almost felt like too much, I had grown to like the clean look without them, but it's been almost a week now and they've really grown on me and for the price if I ever change my mind I won't cringe pulling them off