She's finally here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad to see you got it and it's all you expected.

OP
OP
Richie_chi

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My impressions after a few days. I Have put 500 miles on her, went nowhere in particular just can't stop driving this thing. Truck drives beautifully, for such a big beefy truck she floats down the road. Took her off in the mud and she did great, in 2wd got her to whip around real nice and in 4wd she went exactly where I wanted her to go, also got her first air time and what a rush. This truck is no joke. I've owned a lot of brand new vehicles, trucks included and I've never enjoyed one more then the raptor. It's just in a class of its own, from the stares you get to just the feeling of driving this beast down the road was worth it. I've gotten so many compliments on color, that's usually the first thing peopl say. "what color Is that? I really like that". I haven't heard one person say they dislike it, thats including the dealership guys who see it for the first time, it's just very unique and fits the raptor perfectly. Maybe I'm bias now but I truly think its the best raptor color and I've seen all of them in person. It really has to be seen in person to be appreciated. For all those that have ordered terrain I think you'll be very happy, another plus is really doesn't show dirt. Mine was filthy on a construction site but unless you wiped your hand across is and wipe a clean spot you couldnt even tell it was dirty. So far I've given her a three stage wax, sprayed in Bedliner, 3m undercoat in rear wheel wells, ordered stubby, weather techs, mud flaps, LED light bar. Putting manga flow exhaust on tomorrow, and mid perch next Monday. May have to find a second job lol

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can understand the apprehension surrounding the "color"...I have looked at a lot of pics, but they just do not represent the color properly without seeing it "first hand". Have fun!

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the color! Was set on Oxford White myself until I saw a terrain screw at the Seattle auto show a few weeks ago. Ordered my scab in terrain this past weekend. Enjoy it in good health!

OP
OP
Richie_chi

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got a chance to get the custom decals installed. Theyre not exact matches but the guy did a pretty good job. Overall I like em especially the price got them done for 220 installed

photostream

Attachments

• raptor decal 3.jpg
    raptor decal 3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 764
  • raptor decal2.jpg
    raptor decal2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 766
  • raptor decal 5.jpg
    raptor decal 5.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 756
  • raptor decal 4.jpg