Shenanigans in Ouray!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Went up those exact trails last September in my buddies taco. Figured they would be too narrow for a raptor especially Imogene Pass but guess not. Glad you made it in and out unscathed. Great pics.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Went up those exact trails last September in my buddies taco. Figured they would be too narrow for a raptor especially Imogene Pass but guess not. Glad you made it in and out unscathed. Great pics.

peeps in jeeps we’re looking at me like “why you got that big thang up here?” Lol. We did just fine.

My wife drove both Ophir and Imogene pass. I sat right seat and coached her but if she can do it anyone can.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool! thanks for sharing. We did Ophir, Cinnamon, Imogene and some other off roading a few years back. Imogene was the most fun and it was really cool going into Lake City. Great trip and I'd love to get back there.

We didnt do Engineer because at the time, people thought a Raptor was too wide/long to make the switchbacks. What was your take on Engineer? Were there any other passes you did that werent as bad as their reputations for Raptors?