Shelby baja raptor, What's that screen???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The newest unit supports B&O system. I don’t get charged to use the navigation. I came from the small 800a screen so I like the bigger screen. I was able to add a front camera and have Apple CarPlay that allows me to use Gaia maps for trails. I had the cheep sync so no loss for me.

Agree, from 800a it is a good upgrade (although overpriced, imho).

With either Phoenix or Linkswell you get much more, for less $$. On those units you can also install apps from Google Play, whereas GuaTech locks you in with their UI and navigation, with no option to install different apps. Last time I checked Navigation was free for first year or two, and fee-to-use to use it afterwards.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BA4A9C91-50DA-423D-84A9-0587CA705296.jpeg Thought I’d take a pic of the back up camera with some Ford content. After 10 years in a ram 550 I finally got a new company truck. It has the 6.7 with the 10 speed so I’ll see what she can handle.