Shelby baja raptor, What's that screen???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I am going to read through the threads later tonight. Any issue that you have had since install, anything you love about it

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wh the F cares by the time ya get it installed & working right you’ll have pissed your factory warranty away & scratching your head why you didn’t just put $$$ to the side to buy a gen3 raptor w/ a factory 10”
Display or whatever it has lol

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wh the F cares by the time ya get it installed & working right you’ll have pissed your factory warranty away & scratching your head why you didn’t just put $$$ to the side to buy a gen3 raptor w/ a factory 10”
Display or whatever it has lol
Nothing like helpful information on the forum to brighten one's day.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just be aware that that GuaTech unit is not compatible with B&O system, and they charge you to use navigation. You also completely use Sync and remote start functionality. That unit doesn't allow you to install any app either, so it is essentially a very basic and limited unit with a very high price.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The newest unit supports B&O system. I don’t get charged to use the navigation. I came from the small 800a screen so I like the bigger screen. I was able to add a front camera and have Apple CarPlay that allows me to use Gaia maps for trails. I had the cheep sync so no loss for me.