Shelby baja raptor, What's that screen???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected. I just called linkswell and they have no record of a gen 3. I asked about the knobs and USB ports and they said that was not their unit so I am not sure which one they are showcasing in the video.

Well damn. It's probably some secret deal with shelby they can't talk about.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well damn. It's probably some secret deal with shelby they can't talk about.
Well that also had a "FLIR" screen on that vid. I want that option on my 17Shelby. Don't have either, not sure where this vid got their info as the Shelby site doesn't list options.

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that also had a "FLIR" screen on that vid. I want that option on my 17Shelby. Don't have either, not sure where this vid got their info as the Shelby site doesn't list options.
Well, I don't have a shelby, but if I could find a flir setup that blended in with the truck interior well; I would install it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What’s the “flir” screen?

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the “flir” screen?
Forward Looking Infrared Radar
The vid shows a Heads Up Display screen above the steering wheel. Mercedes and BMW have had this as an option. Several grand, but can see deer much farther than with even off road lights

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forward Looking Infrared Radar
The vid shows a Heads Up Display screen above the steering wheel. Mercedes and BMW have had this as an option. Several grand, but can see deer much farther than with even off road lights

This truck must be a 2020 or something. These features aren’t just add-on’s, these really seem OEM.

757Nomad

Reaction score
That crazy Raptor S thing that Salamondron (youtuber) made with Galpin Auto in California has screen similar to that. He is producing some highly cosmetically and moderately performance modified raptors for general sale. A bit overkill but the screen looks almost identical to his setup. I think they used an iPad and it looked factory stock.