Shelby Baja Raptor Led Light Bar - Truck Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCon

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2019 Shelby Baja Raptor. Can't find the switch to pivot the 50” Power Actuated Up/Down Led Light Bar in the bed. Lights work but can't pivot the light bar (it points straight upward). All Accessory switches are assigned and operating except #6. Any Shelby owners have an answer to where the switch is or should be? Thank you!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its by your left knee on the panel next to the pedal adjustment and e brake. Its a momentary rocker so the upfitter switch wouldnt work.

OP
OP
RaptorCon

RaptorCon

Reaction score
Its by your left knee on the panel next to the pedal adjustment and e brake. Its a momentary rocker so the upfitter switch wouldnt work.
Antho - thank you for the response! I had been trying that switch but the light wasn't moving. It still doesn't move when I use the switch. The acutator just clicks, but the piston doesn't move. Even disconnected it from the light bar and no movement. I suspect the actuator is bad.

Last edited:

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to have mine replaced under warranty. If your light bar is loose and can be moved by hand, unscrew the top piston bolt and try threading the rod down by hand. sometimes they unscrew themselves too far

Santloren

Reaction score
My brother had a similar problem. The rod was not working correctly. But it was easily fixed. In general, I like the way this system works. And at night, when he put the Vont car lights in, along with the exterior lights, the car is a bomb. They did a good job of making the overhead lights go away. So you don't accidentally blind someone during the day. And in general, Baja Designs optics for pickups and SUVs have proven themselves well. Kind of like ford raptor light bars provides bright lighting that lasts for a long time. They come with a 3-year limited warranty. So if the breakdown is more serious, I think you will get the faulty unit replaced.