Sharing is caring - $3k off 2019 & $6k off 2018 (Georgia USA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to spoil your negotiating skills #mamula or lack off. Sometimes it is just easier to identify dealerships that sell at invoice no matter what so there's no need to negotiate.

Here's one dealership ... Ravenel Ford in SC (near Charleston) sells Raptors at $98 over invoice. Dealer doc fee is $65. A $1000 Deposit (non refundable) is required when you name gets called.

The only issue with this dealership is that they are small. Last year they only received 10 allocations which they all sold at $98 over invoice. So they have a long wait list. The issue with a list is that often guys get called and they have already moved on. So if you are patient and not in a rush, call them and get on the list. You can contact the internet sales manager Dave Lombardi ([email protected]) if you have questions.

So I would have helped you #Mamula buy it's hard to help someone that joins the forum and immediately talks trash to everyone.

BTW ... I have helped a few on this forum find a Raptor. One dealership even called me and told me I sold more Raptors for them then all the salesman put together.

:)

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to spoil your negotiating skills #mamula or lack off. Sometimes it is just easier to identify dealerships that sell at invoice no matter what so there's no need to negotiate.

Here's one dealership ... Ravenel Ford in SC (near Charleston) sells Raptors at $98 over invoice. Dealer doc fee is $65. A $1000 Deposit (non refundable) is required when you name gets called.

The only issue with this dealership is that they are small. Last year they only received 10 allocations which they all sold at $98 over invoice. So they have a long wait list. The issue with a list is that often guys get called and they have already moved on. So if you are patient and not in a rush, call them and get on the list. You can contact the internet sales manager Dave Lombardi ([email protected]) if you have questions.

So I would have helped you #Mamula buy it's hard to help someone that joins the forum and immediately talks trash to everyone.

BTW ... I have helped a few on this forum find a Raptor. One dealership even called me and told me I sold more Raptors for them then all the salesman put together.

You didn't spoil anything for me. If anything, I am happy that we are helping others. Sharing is caring! If i didn't start it, these deals wont be rolling in like the great deal you showed. Thanks mate

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am in Columbia, SC and I talked to them a couple of times over the past year or so. I was basically told they reserve the Raptor allocations for locals. YMMV

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And you could easily report them for that statement. You can't pick and choose your customers. When I spoke to them, they were willing to sell me one and I am not local. I was not ready and thus did not pursue it.

I am in Columbia, SC and I talked to them a couple of times over the past year or so. I was basically told they reserve the Raptor allocations for locals. YMMV

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what prevents them from doing that as you see it repeatedly done with Porsche and others that sell low volume models. Anyways, good info and I may followup with them down the road for a 2020 Raptor.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because you received a great deal does not mean that other dealers will follow. It is great that you want to help fellow Raptor buyers out, but you are just fooling yourself if you think your deal, and a few other members good deals are going to inhibit many dealers from selling at and above MSRP. I know first hand quite a few dealership owners. They have no problem selling their allotted Raptor quota plus others they can find at other dealerships at MSRP and many times MSRP +. Plus, like was posted earlier many of the dealers that sell at Invoice don't even have inventory to sell. Again, it is great you got a deal, and want to pay it forward, and it will I am sure in a few cases. But overall the dealers are still going to sell at MSRP and above. And many will flock to buy them. It is a niche vehicle, and its popularity lets it command a full price.

Now if you really want to help, go out and buy a dealership. Maybe like Galpin Ford. Get your Raptor allotment up to say 4-500 and advertise online, nationwide. Sell at your cost and I guarantee you will put a smile on many peoples face.

Again, kudos for a great deal. Now go out and enjoy the thing.

Sam