Service-Warranty ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

antcap51

Reaction score
I have been reading FRF for a few months now. Thank you to everyone as it has been so helpful.
I ordered my MY23 Raptor 8/27/22. Black, Premium wheels, and spray in liner. Blend date was 10/29/22. Built 11/18 and shipped today it said 11/26/22. I paid MSRP.
Ford Protect through granger sounds very reasonable. I believe 100k warranty is $1750. For oil changes/tire rotations do you use Ford Dealer and do you buy a package? They recommend 10k intervals I will do 5k. The warranty does not cover maintenance such as oil changes and tire rotations or does it? Thank you everyone. I am getting very close to getting the truck. Said another 1-2 weeks. It is coming convoy to my dealership in NY.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer to do my own oil changes and rotations, also at 5k like you said. If you get a Fumoto oil drain valve it makes it a lot easier and much less messy. Congrats on the new truck, it sounds like winning the lottery recently.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been reading FRF for a few months now. Thank you to everyone as it has been so helpful.
I ordered my MY23 Raptor 8/27/22. Black, Premium wheels, and spray in liner. Blend date was 10/29/22. Built 11/18 and shipped today it said 11/26/22. I paid MSRP.
Ford Protect through granger sounds very reasonable. I believe 100k warranty is $1750. For oil changes/tire rotations do you use Ford Dealer and do you buy a package? They recommend 10k intervals I will do 5k. The warranty does not cover maintenance such as oil changes and tire rotations or does it? Thank you everyone. I am getting very close to getting the truck. Said another 1-2 weeks. It is coming convoy to my dealership in NY.
The warranty covers oil changes and tire rotations. We have it, and it is nice to just go to a dealer, no matter what mileage, and get an oil change and not worry about any payment at all. Get the package, it is incredibly nice.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
They are 2 different things.
ESP
MAINTENANCE PROTECT
I always get both. 5k interval
I’ve told the story of my sons Mustang on here several times.
His block cracked. ESP wanted the cars entire service history. He had 80k miles. They were looking for any reason to deny the 10k Repair.
He had the maintenance package so was easy to hit send, from the dealership.

Additionally, unlike @Oldfart , I’m trying to reduce my carbon footprint, I know he is dumping his used oil by his neighbors Creek. Contaminating the regional aquifer :hidesbehindsofa::happy175::happy160:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Additionally, unlike @Oldfart , I’m trying to reduce my carbon footprint, I know he is dumping his used oil by his neighbors Creek. Contaminating the regional aquifer :hidesbehindsofa::happy175::happy160:
I am very insulted by that accusation. I dump it in the farmers field behind my house, like you are supposed to!!!! :cool:

Last edited: