Service department

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Maintenance Forum' started by griskait, Jul 11, 2018.

1. griskait

griskait Full Access Member

I am pretty sure that many folks here own other cars, more expensive one probably. How is your experience with Ford's service department, compared to other brands? I am really disgusted.NY Long Island

2. RaptArAz

RaptArAz Full Access Member

Has to be at the bottom of the list for me both service and amenity wise, though I've yet to have a negative experience.

If I had to rate my experiences at a Ford dealership it'd be neutral.

Seeing as how this is a message board I'll go ahead and ask why the disgust?

3. Sozzy12

Sozzy12 Full Access Member

I'd have to say it isn't Ford, rather, individual dealers that make a difference... I've had some bad experiences with a couple dealers in Washington state when I lived there. The local dealer here in Idaho is awesome. If you are having heartache, maybe try a different dealership.

4. griskait

griskait Full Access Member

They have no clue, and waste your time. I asked for the 18s17 recall in person, the service department told me that they did not have the part in Stock to call back within a week. I called back, now I have to go there to order the part, cannot be done on the phone. I get there, now I have to make an appointment to have the car inspected. At this point I lost it and after asking to speak with a manager they just ordered the part and I am waiting to be called in for service.