GEN 2 Seriously Built Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've ran with a couple different 4-link'd Raptors, but it has been a couple years. I think the owners name is Chris, but that could be wrong. I'm pretty sure SVC did the build. That also looks like a truck Outlaw built a few years earlier. @Bigg50 could probably tell you for sure instead of me just guessing.
holy shit!!! you are alive

OP
OP
CigarPundit

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As it turns out, it belongs to one of the owners of WOG. He just came by my house and picked up my truck to take it in for some work. We're neighbors, LOL.

Blue Ballin

Reaction score
If it was SVC out of Lake Forest, that's one badass company. I've done several mods through them, and I've benn extremely happy with the results.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
i was just on the run with them. IIRC its actually a SANO truck. It was a younger guy and his pops. That truck eats!

Next time you talk to the owner, ask him if right turns matter. :p He may or may not have taken a wrong turn and ended up in Ensenada when he was supposed to be heading to Catavina. :eek:

Those tires are the new dakar tires. IIRC they are a short 39" .

The SVC build youre thinking of is blue now. ( it was also on the run).