GEN 2 Seriously Built Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was driving around in my neighborhood last weekend and happened upon this seriously built Raptor. I didn’t hop out to take better pics, but look at that rear axle and suspension...damn.

UploadFile1570481348.587384.jpg
UploadFile1570481365.584780.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck probably didn't start life as a Raptor. I'm guessing it's a regular F-150 built to the nines with Raptor style fiberglass.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck probably didn't start life as a Raptor. I'm guessing it's a regular F-150 built to the nines with Raptor style fiberglass.

Yea looks like a luxury prerunner. My guess is nothing is the same as the stock truck except the cab.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've ran with a couple different 4-link'd Raptors, but it has been a couple years. I think the owners name is Chris, but that could be wrong. I'm pretty sure SVC did the build. That also looks like a truck Outlaw built a few years earlier. @Bigg50 could probably tell you for sure instead of me just guessing.