Sequential mirror lights - Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow....very nice....
how is the build quality....? OEM ?
you think in the long-run....the lens will fade...?

please keep updated

OP
OP
Chzhead

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow....very nice....
how is the build quality....? OEM ?
you think in the long-run....the lens will fade...?

please keep updated

So far so good. Build quailty is great, definitely look OEM, hopefully the lens should hold up. They are sealed up really well. Only complaint is the wire they have connecting the front to the back is short. Kinda tricky with my sausage fingers.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far so good. Build quailty is great, definitely look OEM, hopefully the lens should hold up. They are sealed up really well. Only complaint is the wire they have connecting the front to the back is short. Kinda tricky with my sausage fingers.
Thanks Chz

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way to spend my money! Even though I just bought a "regular" set of these that has the non-sequential turn signals I decided to get these since they match the Morimoto XB headlights.

OP
OP
Chzhead

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to spend my money! Even though I just bought a "regular" set of these that has the non-sequential turn signals I decided to get these since they match the Morimoto XB headlights.

Yeah, the XB'x are on my list next. Waiting for Black Friday/Christmas sales.