September 19th? Raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrClean

Reaction score
I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend….

Expect the announcement around the time the Bronco Raptor starts hitting showroom floors.

Last edited:

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery of my 21 today… so 1-2 years from now for an announcement then a year after that. 22 raptor orders that have not been already made are being canceled or “pushed out” to 23. I want one but bet I’ll be another raptor before I get an R.

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
OR July 15th right before the F150 books open - Hastings Pirate Weekend commences -

We have held the Guinness World Record for the most pirates in one place since 2012. Since then our friends in Penzance and our Colonial Cousins in the USA have attempted to take it from us, to no avail. Unless the record is broken between now and July 2022 Hastings will not attempt another record. We will still be out on the best pirate day around as befits the Pirate Capital of the World.
lovehastings.com

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m just wondering if Ford has already had the media gathering for driving the R and has those that attended on a gag order till the day of official announcement?
I am wondering....

oh heck, I don’t need to keep repeating it :)