September 19th? Raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardway2

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to posting on here, but I have a little inside information on the R. I was told back In December not to expect it till ‘24.

He didn’t tell me it was a secret, but I also don’t want to out him without talking to him first. He’s given me accurate info before and I have no reason to doubt him.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to posting on here, but I have a little inside information on the R. I was told back In December not to expect it till ‘24.

He didn’t tell me it was a secret, but I also don’t want to out him without talking to him first. He’s given me accurate info before and I have no reason to doubt him.
The R is gonna make it hard to get that 40mpg average for ford

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's some mental gymnastics:

Skull and crossbones generally means "dead or death."
Skull and crossbones on a flag means dirty piratehooker. Why didn't Levine choose the former if it is really dead.

Perhaps there Raptor R will come with an optional dirty piratehooker package.

Or perhaps Mr. Levine is using the pirate flag whenever speaking about the Raptor RRRRRRRR.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think he's saying the pirate flag means that the R is dead.

It could also mean that it doesn't want to say anything because pirates will steal it or something. Or the pirate flag could be a symbol for poison, and he fears someone will poison him if he spills the beans.....sort of like what those 3 ladies did in the movie 9 to 5. :33:
I'm going with "Loose lips sink ships." :secret: