Sept 2nd build date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got good news finally from the dealership! Build date week of September 2nd. Ordered Jan 27th 2022.

Anyone else with same build date? How long does the build take to delivery?
I ordered mine Jan 21th 2022 still nothing, what options did you get? I got a 37 pkg moonroof and tailgate, blue recaros and ageta black metallic.

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
Ordered a 37 801A; 1/15/22, blend date 9/1/22, left production 9/3/22, but have been told by Ford Performance that it's just sitting on a lot and they can't see why it's still on hold and not marked as "Built." Giving me an ETA of 9/27-10/3/22 but I'm guessing that that date is going to be pushed back.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it probably will be, I have a guy in the plant telling me it's parts, I have FP and my dealer telling me it's chips. Who the hell knows, but yeah prepare for your ETA to change a few times. Have you looked up your order in order track? It'll give you a rough idea of timeline.

OP
OP
M

mdpyvr

Reaction score
update from dealer is that they had chip shortages, but they are expecting it to arrive at the dealers lot on Oct 1st. Fingers crossed!

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
Got good news finally from the dealership! Build date week of September 2nd. Ordered Jan 27th 2022.

Anyone else with same build date? How long does the build take to delivery?
I hope this applies to my truck as well! I've been told it's on a plant hold but can't seem to get anyone to tell me why. My dealership says they are checking daily but can't seem to get me any more specific information