SEMA SHOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I say I’m dropping 20 to 30 k on a vehicle it gets done , I’m not about words I’m all about FACTS !

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I say I’m dropping 20 to 30 k on a vehicle it gets done , I’m not about words I’m all about FACTS !
One of these days you will figure out that saying stuff like that impresses NOBODY. If this was a forum of mostly 12 year olds, maybe that would wow some of them. You really need to give that crap a break.

Out of the several thousand successful, wealthy, accomplished, people I have known in my life, both through work and personal, how many do you think keep bragging about how much money they make/have, and how much they spend? Go ahead, guess.

If you guessed ZERO you were right!

Last edited:

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious, what mods have you done that cost between 20K and 30K?

Just for reference I have a pretty good idea what things cost, so I’m not trying to “catch you up” in a post. Instead I am interested.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what mods have you done that cost between 20K and 30K?

Just for reference I have a pretty good idea what things cost, so I’m not trying to “catch you up” in a post. Instead I am interested.
well you want my sound system right? thats $20k+ and then the other 10k went ito gas over the years

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think sema is a waste of time. im tired of looking at lifted trucks with shit on them that nobody in their right mind would use on a lifted truck. is that guy who owns the the truck with the 8inch lift and pizza dish rims and rubber band tires really gonna use those products? its become a show of "look what i built. not practical, but i built it so its its the best." then theres ces in january. its ok. shit i remember 20 years ago the p.o.r.n convention was the same weekend, same place and one floor up. i wasnt really paying attention to what happened at ces that year. but ces is similiar to sema. its basically merged into one show.... 2 dates. i dont go to either anymore. havent for a long time. always get invited to go, but tell my reps no, they can give it to someone who gives a shit.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do respect the vendors on this forum giving us advice and being honest with their past experiences. It’s still all up to the customer to buy the product and see the product in hand. Years ago businesses had showrooms and yes it was important to go to trade shows as a business owner to make deals to get products inside your store front or warehouse with with credit. Today everything is on a screen and honestly SEMA to the so called supplier is useless , it would benefit the public like car shows to view the products, feel the products, which you can’t do on the internet. Mark my words SEMA will open to the public and forget the supplier, it’s common sense.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s all corporate ******** , the only thing that matters is that a person brings that green paper , what ever tile they hold CEO, assistant, director, coffee getter, ecc… with out that paper you ain’t know one , a message to SEMA

Jmythehead

Reaction score
i think sema is a waste of time. im tired of looking at lifted trucks with shit on them that nobody in their right mind would use on a lifted truck. is that guy who owns the the truck with the 8inch lift and pizza dish rims and rubber band tires really gonna use those products? its become a show of "look what i built. not practical, but i built it so its its the best."
Probably the best description of what the SEMA show has become.