SEMA Chase Rack Teaser Sneak Peek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This chase rack is a different design than the Baja Coyote, but is being used for SEMA only. This particular prototype will not be on the market, but we are using it for future ideas for what can be done as far as options and design.

This rack is built to hold two 37" tires, it's wider, and will be sporting an actuated upper light cage with five Baja Designs La Paz HID's. I will keep the updates coming.

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

rack3.jpg

photo(107).jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, do we really have to wait until SEMA to see the final product? Come on, we won't tell anybody about it.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man, I don't even know what the final product looks like yet. LOL! I can't wait myself. Gotta finish building it first to find out. I will end up posting the finished product before SEMA once the truck is done from head to toe.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This looks promising, can't wait to see it all finished up!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Personally I'd get rid of that pull pin on the extinguisher mount and run something like Drake offers.
Drake Off Road FREXMNTDOR - Drake Off Road™ Fire Extinguisher Mount in Black - Quadratec

Much much easier to use when in a hurry

I agree on the hurry aspect and I almost bought the Drake, but I have had these for a while now and so far I haven't had an issue. The main purpose is that is comes with one side made to cup over a 1 3/4" tube, which I wanted to weld in place. Worked out really well in that aspect. Hopefully I don't ever have to use the extinguishers, but you never know.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok. Here are a couple more pics. Going out for powder coat today. I will post the final pics just before I take her to SEMA.

photo(126).jpg

photo(125).jpg