SEMA 2019 REPORT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friday, the SEMA Show is open to the general public.
SEMA Cruise and SEMA Ignited are also great way to see what else is going on at the show.

They were sure checking badges when we went in Friday. It is a great day as the crowds are must lighter though.

Now outside, there is no real policing, but inside the venue? Different story. You will get checked. My daughter did as her badge was hidden in her jacket.

Sam

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 60" high power racer bars run about $2500-2600 ish.

and yes, day turns into night. Not recommended to use it near anything reflective. I just ordered spot lenses for mine to convert the combo lenses. I have tons of light on my truck and don't need the 40 degree lenses, nor the hood glare from the roof.

my forward-facing set up is 2 s2 Pros, 4 squadron Pros, 4 XL80 (2 wide, 2 driving), 3 Spot XL Racers, 30" onx6. 60" onx6 high power racer. ( I also run 5 S2s and 2 squadrons that face rearward.)

My Superduty will be 4 Lp6s and 4 squadrons. I plan to use S1s as the reverse and chase lights. I'll probably add a few to my trailer as work lights too.

Thank you so much for the info! Would you happen to have a link to where I can take a look at the light bar?

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my current light bar setup and it does ok I'd rate it average. I plan to get a bumper from forged offroad and put in some lights there (cheap amazon fogs currently) I have a KC 50in light bar up top and I like that I can fold down to fit in certain parking garages but I could modify it to fit those lights with modification. You gave me a really good idea for a new mod lol

20190522_081351.jpg