SEMA 2019 REPORT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD was in the South Hall Upper Floor, where they always have been.

The hall is designated and filled with all the truck and off road stuff.

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I walked into a forsaken corner way down at the end of the South Hall Upper Floor and wandered into a legit Ford Ranger Raptor in the Brenthel Industries booth.

OK, it was a NA model For Ranger with all the Ranger Raptor parts imported from Australia market and assembled by PAX Power with a few other aftermarket goodies for good measure.

only image I could find
B4k3CzahZHj

SPNC01

Reaction score
SEMA was great! Maybe a little bit smaller than last year but impressive nonetheless. So much ground to cover and so many things to see it's almost impossible to catch it all!

Ford out Front had a great presence and the big drift lot was poppin all day every day. Ken Block showed up and put on a show - although I thought his appearances would have lasted longer.

I agree, not many Ford Raptors this year, a couple here and there. TONS of the Jeep Gladiators and a lot more Broncos and K5 Blazers which were cool to see. If you know someone holding onto an old bronco, let me know ;-)

Some of my SEMA pictures attached!

IMG_4822.png

IMG_4837.png

IMG_4825.png

IMG_4864.png

IMG_4856.png

dirtgod

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics and info!
I was out in Vegas for another professional conference last week during SEMA (yep some dummy scheduled ours for the same week as SEMA). Town was nuts with people and hotels 3x $ normal...worst part was the fact that I couldn’t figure out how to lie, cheat or steal my way into SEMA—would appear from the WeatherTech ladies to have been much better than sitting with a roomful of lawyers blathering on which was my week (open eye, poke pencil). How does one mere mortal get into SEMA by the way?

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... How does one mere mortal get into SEMA by the way?

Friday, the SEMA Show is open to the general public.
SEMA Cruise and SEMA Ignited are also great way to see what else is going on at the show.