SEMA 2019 REPORT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I didn't forget this is a Raptor forum. My first time laying eyes on the LP9, 6 and new 4.
p3698920721-5.jpg

Did they say how much that top light bar is? I assume over 2k but looks so badass and I bet it turns night to day

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Did they say how much that top light bar is? I assume over 2k but looks so badass and I bet it turns night to day

the 60" high power racer bars run about $2500-2600 ish.

and yes, day turns into night. Not recommended to use it near anything reflective. I just ordered spot lenses for mine to convert the combo lenses. I have tons of light on my truck and don't need the 40 degree lenses, nor the hood glare from the roof.

my forward-facing set up is 2 s2 Pros, 4 squadron Pros, 4 XL80 (2 wide, 2 driving), 3 Spot XL Racers, 30" onx6. 60" onx6 high power racer. ( I also run 5 S2s and 2 squadrons that face rearward.)

My Superduty will be 4 Lp6s and 4 squadrons. I plan to use S1s as the reverse and chase lights. I'll probably add a few to my trailer as work lights too.

Last edited: