Sema 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me more about the BFGoodrich Raptor. What did they do to get those wheels and tires to stick out like that? I love that look. Hopefully they didn't use spacers. What wheels and what size tire?

Someone posted that Foutz Motorsports did the BFG Raptor. I checked them out on Facebook and it's true. It looks as though they are making a 4 link kit for the F 150 and Raptor for sale possibly. They say 26 inches of travel.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone posted that Foutz Motorsports did the BFG Raptor. I checked them out on Facebook and it's true. It looks as though they are making a 4 link kit for the F 150 and Raptor for sale possibly. They say 26 inches of travel.

Fock me. I just bought this damn thing. I don't want to hack it up yet. Everyone is coming out with the baddest shit for these trucks now. Now I got to spend more money. Good thing I'm single I guess. Lol.

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fock me. I just bought this damn thing. I don't want to hack it up yet. Everyone is coming out with the baddest shit for these trucks now. Now I got to spend more money. Good thing I'm single I guess. Lol.

I'd like to add also that Outlaw could probably work something like this also.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey. Lil late but I just looked at Foutz Motorsports Facebook at the pics of that BFGoodrich truck. Did they use the SDHQ front long travel kit or is theirs exactly just like it? Fok. I don't even know why I'm asking. This is just going to bug the shit out of me and make me want to spend more money on my truck. I might as well give myself a **** punch before I do something stupid and go really broke. I should have financed this truck for like 20 years that way I don't have to go broke to mess with my truck. Ugh. This bug really is contagious.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe SDHQ had Foutz design, or do a bunch of the design work for the SDHQ LT kit. SDHQ builds them in house (from what I've read in the past) and I'm sure Foutz builds LT kits using the same original design so they both come out looking very similar.