Selling or keep the 2019 gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I came to the conclusion I need a full size diesel for work to tow a 5th wheel to live in. So I ordered a 2022 fully loaded F350. Built it out and put the $1000 deposit down.

Dealer won't give me chit in the fall so I'm gonna sell it PP. Now I'm kinda thinking to possibly keep it as well. I still make payments on it.

The thing is I work on the road and would only be able to drive in 5 or 6 times a year for about a week at a time.

So keep it because it's my dream truck or sell it to someone who will use it all the time?

What sayeth ye?

OP
OP
F

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get rid of it while the prices are high, can always get another one later on if life allows it. Good luck!
Unfortunately I need a truck right now working out in Ca to haul my tools around, the entire bed is filled with tools.

Guess ill put it up for sale in the fall, won't get as much $ as I would right now but oh well.