Selling OEM Wheels with Tires vs without Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
My 2023 arrived recently with the OEM cast aluminum wheels and 35 BF Goodrich KO2's. The wheels are stock and not upgraded whatsoever. Im replacing them with 37's. Im assuming others have experience selling the wheels after adding 37's. You think its best to sell the tires and wheels separately? I know the tires are well desired but Im not sure if the wheels are. Its only going to cost me 35.00 to have the tires removed so I was thinking it might be better/ more profitable to sell separately. Thoughts?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Try and sell as a package. But put in your add that you will separate if requested. Id rather make one sale than 2. But guys will have no problem asking you to separate if that is what they want. GLWS.

OP
OP
jakerjaker19

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
Try and sell as a package. But put in your add that you will separate if requested. Id rather make one sale than 2. But guys will have no problem asking you to separate if that is what they want. GLWS.
Yeah I think your right. After posting a no replies for 8 hours it certainly crossed my mind I was overthinking this...haha. Thanks again.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold the 4 rims only on eBay for 1k plus $200 shipping. I used the boxes my new wheels came in, using the same tires on new wheels.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the standard wheel package because I knew I was going aftermarket. Left them up on CL since October with minimal hits. Finally mid January someone purchased them from me. All 5 wheels with lugs for $750. Not as much as I thought I was going to get but it is what it is.