Selling Bluetooth Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my Bluetooth Pedal Commander. In box with everything except double sided tape. $200

OP
OP
Quaesta

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is coming off an 18’ so it definitely works. Unfortunately waveslayer contacted me first though. If something falls through I will keep you as first backup.

D

Deleted member 12951

I hear so many folks who have a tune and still use a Pedal Commander because they do not do the same thing. A guy at Raptoberfest had a tune and when asked that he should have a Pedal Commander, his first response was he didn’t need one because of the tune. Took one off another truck and let him go around the track. Came back and now getting one for himself, said he had no idea. We just all smiled....yep.

Good price on this, Someone needs to snatch it up regardless if you have a tune. I have had one for 2 years and enjoy it everyday

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a **** to call somrsom out for something he didn't do. The OP had already said his was sold before he posted his