Sell the gen1 and build a ‘69 f100 prerunner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowewelding

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was shooting for daily driver aswell. Its got seam sealer and sound deadening pads all over to drown out the noise. Just don't have much time to work on it these days. Became to busy with a welding business. Work on everyone else's projects and it leaves very little time for my own.. kinda sucks but oh well..lol ..id say this thing is about 80-90% done it just needs some front steering and front suspension fab to finish it up..i have a brand new wire harness for it that'll wire it from front to back.

20200519_193512.jpg

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! Very few pieces that I've bought.. all my own work. 2" main cage and chassis tubeing.. It has 28" of rear wheel travel and the front has 20".. its street legal and smog exempt!! Has the rear glass as well to match the front. Its tabbed for small block chevy and a turbo 400 auto trans. Wheel base is 125"

SBC or LS power? Seems like the SBC is all but useless these days. I recently purchased the LS mounts for my 87 Bronco from Autofab. I’m shopping for an engine now.

Bowewelding

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its tabbed for sbc..i too was going to shop for an ls power plant..i sold the 383 I had put together for it and was going to shop for a 6.0 and a 4l80e to put in it

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was shooting for daily driver aswell. Its got seam sealer and sound deadening pads all over to drown out the noise. Just don't have much time to work on it these days. Became to busy with a welding business. Work on everyone else's projects and it leaves very little time for my own.. kinda sucks but oh well..lol ..id say this thing is about 80-90% done it just needs some front steering and front suspension fab to finish it up..i have a brand new wire harness for it that'll wire it from front to back.

View attachment 147443
@Bowewelding what ever came of this build?
Im gettin the itch for a dentside again...lol